金沙贵宾会sands-线路检测_欢迎您

  • <noscript id="q0sqs"><kbd id="q0sqs"></kbd></noscript><table id="q0sqs"><option id="q0sqs"></option></table>
  • <td id="q0sqs"></td>
    <td id="q0sqs"><kbd id="q0sqs"></kbd></td>

    [双语字幕]科比 你曾怀疑过自己吗?

    作者:admin

    来源:

    2016-5-26 15:13

    [双语字幕]科比,你曾怀疑过自己吗?

    Is there a point in your career where you really have that doubt crippling the most?
    在你的生涯中有没有一个时间点你开始怀疑自己?

    Or when you started questioning that maybe you should change how you doing something?
    或者你开始质疑自己也许你需要改变做某些事

    Yeah, I mean, quite often. I think it’s, as human nature
    是的,挺经常的,我觉得这是人的本性

    As a young player coming up, you just continue to get swept
    你知道球员打比赛总会经历惨败

    And you know, we just can’t seem to get over the hump. It’s like am i causing my team?
    我们有时候看起来就是过不了某个坎,这会导致我的球队……

    You know, we built it to win the championship
    你知道,我们是一支以冠军为目标的球队

    Right
    是的

    You know, what do I need to do?
    那么我应该做些什么?

    Against Celtics in 2008,
    你知道,2008年总决赛打完凯尔特人,

    It was like that I, I am never gonna win another championship
    我当时想,我再也不会得到总冠军了

    Maybe everybody was right, I can’t win without Shaquille
    或许其他人是对的,没有沙克我就不能赢球

    This is my one opportunity and I blew it.
    这是我唯一的机会而我搞砸了

    Then it’s like, well, no, you can’t, no
    然后我就想,不,不是这样的

    Maybe you’ll go down one day, but today is not going to be that day
    也许你有一天会被打败,只是不会是今天

    And you just getta bounce back and keep it going
    你只需要触底反弹,然后继续努力

    I remember when we in 2010, we played (with) Celtics, we lost game 2.
    我还记得2010年打凯尔特人我们输掉了G2

    And I remember being very upset, very angry and very sad
    我记得我当时非常懊恼,非常愤怒也非常伤心

    And I drove around, before I came home I literally just drove around for like two hours after the game
    比赛后我开着车到处乱转,在回家前我真的开车乱转了两个小时

    Just try to calm down, just try to find that confidence
    只是尝试冷静下来,尝试去找到信心

    Cause the Celtics I mean they were extremely tough to beat in Boston.
    因为绿凯在波士顿非常非常难打败

    Series tied at 1:1, here we are going to Boston
    系列赛现在是1:1,而我们要去波士顿

    We might not ever come back to L.A.
    我们甚至可能不能回到洛杉矶

    So I remember just drove around for two hours try to find something where I can hang my head on for myself and for my team
    所以我开车转了两个小时尝试去找到一个能让我和球队去信任的东西。

    So you know we are going to do this, this is why we are going to do this, this is how we are going to do this
    让我们觉得,我们能做到的,这就是为什么,这就是我们应该怎样做

    But you know, I just drove around, drove around, drove around…
    但是我当时就只能开车乱转乱转
    __________________________________________________________

    literally adv.[口语]差不多,简直(用于加强语意)

    extremely adv.极端地; 非常,很;

    如果你喜欢篮球,想学英语,赶紧搜索添加微信公众号——【NBA英文堂】吧

    金沙贵宾会sands