金沙贵宾会sands-线路检测_欢迎您

  • <noscript id="q0sqs"><kbd id="q0sqs"></kbd></noscript><table id="q0sqs"><option id="q0sqs"></option></table>
  • <td id="q0sqs"></td>
    <td id="q0sqs"><kbd id="q0sqs"></kbd></td>

    社交英语25. 她放我鸽子

    作者:admin

    来源:

    2008-10-20 16:42

    社交英语25. 她放我鸽子

    00:00

    25. 她放我鸽子

    Sue: Well, how did it go last night?
    苏: 怎么样,昨天晚上怎么样?
    Rose: It went OK.
    苏: 还好。
    Sue: What does that mean? Did you meet that young girl?
    苏: 这是什么意思?你有没有见到那个小女孩?
    Rose: No, she 1) stood me up. And she didn't send me an e-mail to say why.
    柔丝: 没有,她放我鸽子,而且也没有寄电子邮件告诉我怎么回事。
    Sue: So did you go home?
    苏: 所以你就回家了?
    Rose: No. I stayed to have a 2) drink.
    柔丝: 没有。我留下来喝了一杯。
    Sue: A drink? Do you mean an 3) alcoholic drink? But Rose, you don't drink!
    苏: 喝一杯?你是说喝酒吗?但是,柔丝,你不喝酒啊!
    语言详解
    A: Are beverages included in the price?
    这个价钱有包括饮料吗?
    B: Yes. But only non-alcoholic ones.
    有。但是只限非酒精饮料。
    【to stand someone up 放(某人)鸽子】
    当你跟人约会,在约定的时间地点却没看到对方,就可以说I was stood up. 我被放鸽子。或是He stood me up.他放我鸽子。
    A: I waited for him for an hour! He never came!
    我等了他一个小时!他都没来!
    B: He stood you up again?
    他又放你鸽子了?
    A: Can't you go out with her another day?
    你不能改天再跟她出去吗?
    B: It's too late to cancel, and I don't want to stand her up.
    现在取消太迟了,而我不想放她鸽子。
    1) stand...up 放(某人)鸽子,跟(某人)约会却没有出现,stood 是 stand 的过去式。
    2) drink (n.,v.) 酒(饮料),喝(酒)
    3) alcoholic (a.) 酒精的

    金沙贵宾会sands